Basic Nutrients 2/Day - 60 Capsules
Keep your nutrition up – and your capsule count down – with Basic Nutrients 2/Day, a complete multi-vitamin and mineral formula in just two capsules per day.
Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula that contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health.*
A daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people realize. Because it can be difficult to consume five daily servings of vegetables and fruits, few of us get all the nutrition we need from our diet. Basic Nutrients 2/Day uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals – without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives. It provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet, all in a convenient two-capsule-a-day protocol.
Health benefits of Basic Nutrients 2/Day include:
- Vitamin A to promote eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols to provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D to promote strong bones and a healthy immune system*
- B vitamins to support a healthy heart, blood vessels, and nerves*
- Vitamins K1 and K2 to contribute to bone and blood vessel health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, for immune function and skin health*
- Chromium to support a healthy blood sugar level*
- Plus several other well-absorbed, glycinate minerals
According to a survey published in JAMA Internal Medicine, 32 percent of U.S. adults take a multi-vitamin. The leading reason given was to improve overall health. Groups with a particular risk for nutrient deficiencies and who can benefit from a multi- include teenagers, athletes, the elderly, individuals on a restrictive diet, those who have a chronic disease, and individuals taking medications that cause nutrient deficiencies as a side effect.
A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement could be considered "dietary insurance" to be certain all essential nutrients are consumed daily. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is combined with a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Boron (Glycinate Complex) 2 mg
- Calcium 52 mg
- Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate) 400 mcg
- Copper (Bisglycinate) 750 mcg
- Folate (L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE
- Gamma Tocopherol 24 mg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
- Lutein (Aztec Marigold) 140 mcg
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate) 20 mg
- Manganese (Bisglycinate Chelate) 3 mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Vitamin A (Beta carotene) 450 mcg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI) 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 600 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 12 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 80 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 45 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 20 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 50mcg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) 16.5 mg
- Vitamin K1 200 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (MK-4) 200 mcg
- Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose Capsule.
Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.